Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Favorite Things

Well, it's nearing the end of another year, and I'm happy to say it's been a good one. I don't normally think about "end of year lists", but gosh darn it, I had a few reflections last night after spending time with a dear friend of mine from college. And since it's the holidays and I'm feeling a little sappy, I'm going to share some of them with you.

Things In My Life That Make Me Happy

- My dog, even if he is getting ridiculously old.


- My sexy boyfriend. Honestly, his body is like a strapping athletic 19 year old's. (But he's not 19 so it's not creepy.) No, seriously, I have private pictures in my iPhone that I look at all the time sometimes. Not that looks matter though, especially when you have a brain as hot as his. Whoo!

- My family, because even though some of them are crazy, I can write shows about them.

- My family take 2, because when I write shows about some members of my family, the other ones support me by coming to every single one.

- Truffle oil. It's delicious.

- The ladies in my show who make me laugh until one of them pees.

- Jonah and all the Groinstrongers out there who fight battles bravely and honestly, and are always available for a good laugh when life tries to kick you in the metaphorical dick.

- The iPhone 4. Just because.

- Finally, my friend Courtney from college who reminded me again of how rich and layered our lives are thanks to these things. Oh, and she brought me homemade jam and here's a video I made for her of my dog really, really wanting the jam.

4 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Jonah said...

woo hoo! i rank above the iphone 4!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Of course!!!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Amanda H said...

Aw, you got some of Court's jam?! And even better, you got to see her. Count me jealous. I hope the three of us can get together before our 20th reunion. XOXO

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Yes! And I want to meet Will!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged