Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Decent Proposal

You heard it here first, or second. Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson are divorcing.

Now, I know what you're thinking. If you're a guy, "Sweet! Scarlett is single." If you're a lady, "Sweet! Ryan is single." It's a win-win. But the real winners are people like me who love romantic comedies.

If you're a Rom-Com lover, (and maybe I attend Rom-Com conventions with the same enthusiasm and fervor as a gamer at Comic-Con), you'll know that Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds are the queen and king of this genre. As such, they are meant to be together because I say so.

If you don't believe me, check out this awesome clip from The Proposal. The real winners in this scene are the dog, the balcony and the rug.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged