Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snow Day

I made it into work today you guys! For those of you who don't know, there was a little bit of a Snowpocalypse™ this week. And boy was it bad. Mostly because there were no snowplows. Oh, I'm sorry, there were a few, but they got stuck:


I know, I know, let's try a cab... oh...


This following shot is not from my neighborhood, but nearby. You get the idea.


At least I wasn't one of those hundreds of people who were stranded on a train for hours. I was sitting pretty with my rum and cider in warm places. So really, yesterday was somewhat awesome. My dog had a bit of a time getting around, but it's amazing what a pocketful of dog treats can do. And a dog sled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged