Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Books and Baby Dinosaurs

So my bosslady and her lady cohort are thinking about writing a book. I'm trying to convince them to let me write some of it - I'm picturing sidebars next to some of the chapter text entitled, "What my assistant thinks about that," and it will just be my non-business savvy layman comments about what they're trying to say. I think it will be a hit! But no... my boss says I'm too "funny" for her book. I don't get that. She needs to do something to make people read it. I may suggest pop-up dinosaurs, just because I loved those books as a kid. And who doesn't love dinosaurs?

In my google image search for "dinosaurs with saddles" (hello Kentucky Creationism Museum), I came across this gem. See, dinosaurs really did exist on this earth with man, and with Jesus no less!

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Cailin said...

that picture is awesome, but why is he holding a t-rex? i thought he'd be more of a "blessed be the herbivores" kind of guy...

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

That's what I thought!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged