Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Happy!

Sorry guys, it's been a while. I have been busy spreading Christmas cheer, seeing Broadway shows, closing a show and spending an inordinate amount of time with family, other people's families and my friends. Which is a good thing. But I'll tell ya, homegirl needs a break. I've been doing one thing to treat myself though - I have been spending a lot of time in taxi cabs. I even took a cab the other night to go about 10 blocks, that's how I actually roll.

Here's how NOT to celebrate Christmas - with ungrateful little brats who hate books. Seriously, I want to smack that kid's parents for encouraging this incorrigible behavior. Warning, this video will piss you off.

1 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

i saw this video and got so furious, yeah he just got a wii and everything but fuck the books. fucking spoiled little brat, if that was my kid he's get socks EVERY xmas until he was 18 and then he can buy his own damned presents.
iu noticed on youtube the comments were turned off because so many haters haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged