Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pat Kiernan Day

Today is Pat Kiernan Day, you guys. Yes, that Pat Kiernan. For those of you who don't know this man, he is the best anchor NY1 news has ever seen. He is a New York City treasure. And I'm meeting him tonight.

Why is Pat Kiernan so great? First of all, he's Canadian. Like that, my Canadian friends? That is one of the reasons I love him. And he's really funny on NY1. And he hosted the best show ever, the World Series of Pop Culture Trivia. Need I say more? Then there is this.



Happy Pat Kiernan Day, everyone. And thanks to my sister for making this happen. I love her THIS much:

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Anonymous lawyergirl said...

Awwwww. I love you that much too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged