Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, November 12, 2010

Food Networking

Dlisted has its finger on the pulse of all things awesome in the world. If you have a chance, I highly recommend you checking it out. This is a gem I found today- a while back, the Food Network posted this recipe from Rachael Ray:



What's more exciting, however, are the wonderful comments that follow it. Here's one example:

"Thanks Rachel for the recipe. It was one of your more difficult recipes to do, but it turned out so Yumm. I'm surprised you didn't recommend to soak the paper towels in EVOO first, then microwave it. It is to die for if you do that first. I also would keep the bacon in until you see smoke filling up the microwave. It produces such a delightful nutty flavor. Finished in less than 30 minutes, this one defiantly should be put into one of your recipe books.

My only criticism is that it's too bad its a late night recipe only, my children have to be in bed early so they won't be ever able to try it. :( Please post one for early morning bacon. Thanks!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged