Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, November 15, 2010

So Sweet

For those of you that don't know, last week I had to keep hush hush about the show I was in on Monday because it was actually a whole ruse so that my friend Jonah could give his current wife a proper ring, as their first marriage was a little rushed due to health insurance issues (us wacky Americans!). Here is the video of him singing the song and proposing to her, proper. If you want to skip the song, the proposal happens at the end:



This night was special on many levels. First of all, it was a reunion of old friends that don't always get a chance to see each other. It was a celebration of love, friendship and music. It's rare a night like this happens and I'm still reflecting on the beauty and significance of it all, and how lucky I am to have so many amazing and talented people in my life.

Sorry this post isn't humorous. Dog fart. How about that?

2 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, Blogger Jonah said...

:) that was so fun.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged