Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Catty Observation Of The Day

Listen, I'm really happy for the trapped Chilean Miners, and I'ma let them finish, but I have something to say about their rescue today. I have to credit my friend/comedian Jamie Kilstein for this observation: it's weird to see the miners thanking god when it's really technology that saved them. Hear me out- I'm not made of wood, and I was crying along with everyone else this morning when I saw that guy embrace his 7 year old son after 69 days, but really. With religion's track record for hating on science, it's like watching someone 5 years from now who's saved because of stem cell research thank god. I'm really happy for them, though, did I mention that?

3 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous ExBossLady said...

Amen sister. oh and speaking of God, are we gonna go see Burlesque on opening night?

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Shut it. I'm there. Oh, and Christina Aguilera and her hubby split?

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

he isw an interesting looking dude (jordan bratman) or "bat boy" as dlisted calls him.
and apparently christina is quite fond of fish/ladies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged