Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Werther's Original

Please tell me this can't be true. It's the (touching?) story of a grandmother and her biological grandson falling in love. With, like, each other:

From the first moment that I saw him, I knew we would never have a grandmother-grandson relationship,' Pearl remembers happily. 'For the first time in years I felt sexually alive.'

Phil admits that he had the same feelings towards Pearl.

'I wanted to kiss her there and then,' he says. 'My feelings were overwhelming.'

And to think, I was eating.

3 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Jonah said...

YOU were eating?!?

"The pair spent the first week shopping, bowling and eating out."

AAAAGGGHHH

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Reeny's Ramblin' said...

Ew. I'm all slackjawed staring at the screen.

Ew.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Yeah, I caught that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged