Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Hey Canada

So check this out- a girl I went to camp with found me on Facebook. It was strange because I went to camp in this foreign country called Canada. Who knew they had computers let alone Facebook, right? Whoo- I always thought they were off racing in their iditarods, skiing and drinking beer. Go figure! It was so weird that she remembered me and found me. She lives in Vancouver, which doesn't help me any now that the Olympics are done, but still, how cool?

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go look up "Canada" on a map.

(kidding - you all know I love you guys)

4 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Sally said...

They even know how to follow links and read blogs, way up there in the Great White North. ;)

(though notably, some of them set up blogs and then never write in them)

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Sally!!! I know, once you're on the FB you can link into my blog so that's why I totally didn't tell that really mean story about you in camp about that one thing. Kidding. You were genuinely the nicest person there.

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Sally said...

I have trouble believing I was the nicest person there. Even my 11-year-old self wasn't that nice. I was probably funny though. That used to be my social m.o. - be as funny as possible and then everyone will like you.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

I remember how funny you are! Ah, youth. You are the best- I'm glad I can now stalk you in case I ever feel like going to Vancouver.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged