Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Biebered Out

This is my second Justin Bieber post this week. I've never even heard a single song of his and yet I can't get over the fact that he's 16, looks like a lesbian and now his manager is in the news for- wait for it- failing to "Tweet" to fans that some mall was overcrowded. I kid you not. You read that correctly but I'll say it again: HIS MANAGER WAS ARRESTED FOR FAILING TO PROPERLY TWEET.

Here's what "happened". There was some event at a mall (Bieber's class all the way) and when the crowd became unruly, the cops ordered his manager to Tweet to fans that the event was cancelled. Because, you know, the cops didn't have any other way to control these teenage girls who apparently were at the ready to follow instructions via Twitter. The manager took too long or something, and as a result a riot almost ensued. End of story.

I don't even know what to say about this.

Ok I finally googled this Bieber kid and watched the first 10 seconds of this video before getting extraordinarily annoyed. I now think the manager should be arrested for representing him.

And I know he's 16 and it's not his fault that he looks like the girl that hit on me at that bar that one time, but really, teenage girls? What we need is a modern day Morrissey.

3 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Reeny's Ramblin' said...

I didn't even know who he was until I went to a party last week and someone told me. S'pose that's appropriate considering I am 33.

I think the masses are in dire need of something with a little more soul...

Sheep I tell ya! Sheep they are!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

what a fucking cool party he is having in the video, they had silly string!! now i know why MY parties are never a hit, i dont have silly string or a dance off.

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous TheGuyNextDoor said...

@Sweden - Parties must ALWAYS have a dance off. Silly string is fun too, but man it's a bitch to clean up...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged