Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

When Life Gives You Lemons, Say F@#K The Lemons And Bail

At the urging of a co-worker, I've entered this week's New Yorker Cartoon Contest. Here's the cartoon, and below is the quote I entered:



"We're not sure if insurance will cover him because of a pre-historic condition."

GET IT?!? She asked me to do this after I helped her find cartoons for a presentation. She asked me to find cartoons about "Hedge Fund Women Managers" and I was all, "While I'm at it, I'll find you a striped Parisian Dodo Bird", but anyway, what I did was find a cartoon about a male hedge fund manager, then drew longer hair on it and added one letter to the quote.

I'm not joking.

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger The Bitchy Waiter said...

Did you win?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged