Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Happy Joke Day To Me

Well, ha freaking ha. It's my birthday today, and when I came in I found this on my desk:


Now we all know my Bosslady met with Rahm Emmanuel yesterday so this was totally possible, and after I got really excited, I got really suspicious. I mean, my co-workers are sneaky. Well a few awkward minutes of excitement turned to shame as they all started laughing at me. Yes, it's a joke. A very good joke.

3 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

HAPPY B DAY TEMPY!!!!!

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

happy beeelated i missed you!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

You too! I've been reading up on ya. Sounds like things are going well! I liked the pole dancing- very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged