Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, March 08, 2010

Working Out

Well I'm officially on my 6th week at Boot Camp and I feel great. I fit into my clothes better and I'm much more confident when I'm naked. Scratch that - I've always been a confident naked person. Looks like I'm going to continue it for a while until the weather turns and we start doing it in Prospect Park, but my friend (who is also the instructor) told me that he can swing by and pick me up in a car service because it's way too far for me to walk over. I really wish he'd just continue to do it at the usual spot, which is a music lounge in my neighborhood. Don't believe me? Here's a video. Yeah, that's a bar. This is also the same space where I will see one of my my favoritest bands in a few weeks. So watch me working out. Music brought to you by the local Accu-Weather forecast:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged