Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Lindsay, Lindsay

Lindsay Lohan Thinks She Is The E-Trade Milk Baby, Still Delusional.

In a stunning move to those of us who don't really give a s@#t, Lindsay Lohan is suing the E-Trade people for using her "likeness" in a commercial about babies.

Let me say that again- Lindsay Lohan thinks her "likeness" is that of a 6 month old baby who is addicted to milk. That's milk, not adderall, mind you.

Her lawyer, who also moonlights as a homeless conspiracy theorist on the late night 4 train, said this:

"Many celebrities are known by one name only, and E-Trade is using that knowledge to profit. They used the name Lindsay. They're using her name as a parody of her life. Why didn't they use the name Susan? This is a subliminal message. Everybody's talking about it and saying it's Lindsay Lohan."

First of all, if they really wanted to piss her off, they would have called the character "Blohan", "HoHan" or "Hey That's Just Splenda - Please Leave My Diner". The fact that they used the name Lindsay does not automatically mean that it's her.

Also, I watched the Super Bowl and I saw that ad and I didn't think of Lindsay Lohan at all. Actually to be fair, I don't think I ever think of Lindsay Lohan unless there's the off chance I come across a ratty twig dipped in powdered sugar who likes box. So really, if you're like me (and I know I am*), you'll agree that this ad had nothing to do with La Lohan.


*that one's for you, Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged