Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, August 17, 2009

Snarf it Out

So this weekend someone said something so funny that I choked on my beer, and then it went up my nose, and back out of my mouth, full-on aggressive lawn sprinkler style all over the table where we were playing cards. And then of course it was so funny I started to cry. It's a good thing the only wet stuff pouring on everyone this weekend came from my face and not the over-achieving storm clouds we've been getting this summer. You're welcome.

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

what made you laugh in the first place

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

You know, it wasn't even so funny more than it was the delivery. It was just a friend ragging on another one and I thought it was HILARIOUS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged