Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Boss

So I'm playing a little practical joke on my boss, (oh, the antics at a hedge fund!), and as such I needed to do some research on Google. I found an article that said this about her:

"[Bosslady] is definitely feminine, but she has a clarity and an authority you rarely find in a woman."

Now what the heck is that supposed to mean? I'm clear. I'm authoritative. I just want you to want to say I'm clear and authoritative. Is that too much to ask? And how come you never buy me flowers? My uterus's feelings are hurt. I need chocolate.

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Anonymous GuyNextDoor said...

Um, wow, someone wrote that? Srsly? I just, don't know what to say. I'm almost as wordless as when you posted that dress pic.

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous lawyergirl said...

That's as good as the attorney representing my client’s ex in my protective order case who told me I should drop the case because "paper does not stop a bullet" and "women attorneys have a problem because they always believe their female clients, who try to get orders of protection because they are jealous of their ex-boyfriends new girlfriends.” Did I mention this attorney told someone his wife is former centerfold?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged