Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, August 14, 2009

How To Pick Up Chicks

Remember this guy? He's the one who left this woman 2 phone messages with gem lines such as:

"You're an extremely elegant woman. I couldn't take my eyes off you, and your friends were very jealous, even if they say they weren't..." "But nobody says 'Call me,' hands a person a business card and then doesn't return calls. It's extremely passive aggressive. You should actually look that up, passive-aggressive personality disorder."

If you have yet to hear this, I highly recommend it.



First of all, kudos for the lady who posted this. Second, it looks like they have finally found out who this is. His name is Dimitri and he has a website about how to pick up chicks. Oh, and he's also Canadian. Go figure.

To save you some time, I uploaded the first page here (click on for larger view):

8 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

i thought it might have been that guy, so obvs cant believe i didnt figure it out before. eeww.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

some of his turns ons according to his website is

chicks with coldsores
and chicks sucking off horses..
lol wtf

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

omg delete that spam desperation comment fuck you dimitri.

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Charles Wiener said...

These voicemails are part of viral marketing for Dimitri The Asshole's Hollywood film. It's all bullshit. I can't beleive you people are naive enough to think that they're real.

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

charles you are a weiner

and anonymous f off with your spam and ruining tempys wonderful site

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Charles Wiener said...

"Wiener" is my actual surname (my parents were German). I've been mocked for it since I was a child, so your comments don't phase me. As for my comment about the voicemails being viral marketing, THEY ARE. I actually attended ONE Toronto Real Men meeting and was disgusted by "The Lover's" the misogynistic approach to dating (i.e. comments like "A sexual assault charge is just a speeding ticket on the seduction highway, and in North America speed limits are unnaturally low"). I never went back again.

However, during the one meeting I attended it became very apparent from several comments made by Dimitri and his "team" that they had planted those voicemails to create notoriety. Do your online research. The voicemails are way too fucking long, they mention the film, you can hear him trying not to laugh several times, the recordings are too clear, he sounds like he's reading from a script, etc. Use a little bit of common sense here and don't fall into promoting this man's douchey wares.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Girls, girls, you're both pretty.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

The comments don't faze you. Maybe they don't phase you either, although that would be a little different.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged