Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, August 10, 2009

Allergic to Work

I'm not gonna lie, I'm as high as a kite right now. I just had another weird allergic reaction and started getting hives on my arms and neck. Hot, I know. So I went down to Duane Reade to get the fast acting Benadryl strips, but all they had was the fast acting dissolving children's Benadryl. So I took 5 of those (the box said adults can take 4- I'm such a rebel). Seriously, I can't work under these conditions. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to concentrate on keeping my head up and my mouth from drooling on the keyboard.

2 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Jonah said...

hey that's what i'm doing today too! steroids and antihistamines make it really easy to work, don't they?

sorry about the hives! if you need any heavy duty meds, i gotcha covered.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Ugh, there was a point where I was almost slurring my words.

Or maybe that was because of all the gin I drank this morning with my favorite cereal, Quaalude Crunch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged