Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Confused

So I go to 2 more Duane Reades. No beach balls. Then I hit a CVS and I see this:


I think, amazing, fantastic, an aisle of beach balls, which is nicely denoted by... beach balls.

Guess what? No beach balls.

Oh, they had floaties and flippy floppies and towels and chairs and beds, but no balls. I finally get a CVS employee and he goes, "Aw, no. We don't have beach balls." And I'm all, "But you've got like, three hanging from the ceiling."

"Those are for decoration."

"Decorating for what?"

"The beach aisle. But you'll find no beach balls here. Those are only at the 42nd street location."

So let me get this straight- beach balls, while existing for decor, can only be bought at another location. It's like having a huge Snickers sign on the door only to find out there is just a person there directing you to the nearest location to buy Snickers.

Now I want chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged