Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Boh No

This weekend I had the unfortunate accident of stumbling upon Bono interviewing George Clooney. Here's a transcript:

BONO: You are a very attractive man, did you know that?

CLOONEY: Yes, thank you.

BONO: I'm sorry?

CLOONEY: I said thank you.

BONO: I wasn't talking to you- are we rolling?

CLOONEY: I don't know.

BONO: Oh. I was talking to myself. Sorry about that.

CLOONEY: That's ok.

BONO: Are we rolling?

CLOONEY: I think so. Maybe.

BONO: Okay we are.

CLOONEY: Good.

BONO: Okay, so, George Clooney, what's it like to be so amazing?

CLOONEY: Really rewarding.

BONO: I know, all that work you did in Rwanda.

CLOONEY: Yeah.

BONO: Yeah.

CLOONEY: You did stuff there too, right?

BONO: Yeah.

CLOONEY: That is so awesome.

BONO: Yeah. Really rewarding.

CLOONEY: So rewarding.

BONO: It's tough to be doing so much good in the world sometimes.

CLOONEY: Exhausting. But necessary.

BONO: Yeah.

CLOONEY: Yeah.

BONO: Really tiresome.

CLOONEY: So rewarding, though.

BONO: Yeah.

CLOONEY: Yeah.

BONO: So how do you handle being so famous yet still down to earth?

CLOONEY: I should be asking you that, Bono.

BONO: I know, right?

CLOONEY: Seriously!!!

BONO: Hahhahahhaha!

CLOONEY: Hahhahahhaha!

BONO: Oh, man.

CLOONEY: Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged