Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Smells Like Wet Baby

Remember that kid on the cover of Nirvana's album? The baby in the pool chasing the dollar bill? Well he's 17 now and apparently people just want to give him money.

"Stuff happens like random cool situations where I get paid $500 just to go hang out," he said. "People just call me up and they're like, 'Hey you're the Nirvana baby, right? Well just come and swim in my pool and we'll give you some money."

Wish I got paid to swim naked, although I'm sure if I thought enough about it that could be arranged.



2 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

i doubt it rarely happens, he's grasping man.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Seriously- I'm pretty sure he lost some brain cells in the first photo shoot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged