Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Useless Knowledge

Hey guys! Raise your hands if you aren't a sight for sore eyes? Hm... one... two... hey ME TOO! I look like crap. I didn't shower this morning, barely woke up from my dream of being on a cruise ship (?) and only had beer for dinner and some left over cous cous for dessert when I got home, which was late. What did I do last night you ask? Well, I was asked by my sister to host a trivia game at a fundraiser for this charity she is on the board of to help needy kids or something, but I just did it for the free cab money home.

My office actually bought a table, and my friends bought a table as well. It was a blast and my friends won because they had this guy on their team who is ridiculously good at trivia, but really everyone was a winner because the children benefited. Or something like that.

I need some food.

4 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

Dude, WTF with "because they had this guy"? That was a team effort -- several people got value points.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh, I was talking about YOU.

I haven't heard the term "value points" in ages.

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i just say again, my sister rocks! somewhere, a child is getting tutored...

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

That's great, but how does that help ME?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged