Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cheers to You

I keep going back and forth with the same person about the proper proportions for a hot toddy. I've always been a very visual drink maker i.e. I really can't follow a recipe and I'm pretty sure most people get confused when you start talking about ounces, jigger's and pony's. So I made a picture:



Then I thought, wow, most people are scared when it comes to bartending recipes so maybe I should just make a book about how to make drinks but visually. Here's some:

Bloody Mary:



Cosmo:



Beer:

2 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger John Knefel said...

i want these on a series of t-shirts that i will cyle through every day for the rest of my life.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

That is a great idea...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged