Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Puppy Love

A recent study found that dogs experience jealousy, along with other minor complex human emotions.

Well, no shit. I didn't have to conduct a study to tell you that. If I so much as touch another dog in the park my dog will barrel his nose so far into my knee I might topple over.

But as further proof that dogs feel love and loyalty, watch this video of a dog saving another dog that has been hit by a car on a highway. Yes, the dog survived. WARNING: Do not watch this if you don't want to cry, hate dogs, or have an aversion to Castillian Spanish.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

incredible

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Jay said...

I knew it! Thats why Stella won't play games with me anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged