Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, October 06, 2008

I Thought That Men Were From Mars

So please don't ask me why but some google research resulted in my discovery of this site for erotic sci-fi novels. I know, I know, right? Anyway, one that looked particularly interesting was this:

Interplanetary Passion
By
Jaden Sinclair

Jovan Maki is from Pluto. Nichelle Fender is from Earth, worlds apart. So when fate binds them, neither is prepared for the sparks that fly. Passion runs hot, desires left unfulfilled for one explodes for the other. Will the new-found love be strong enough to withstand the viciousness headed their way?

Totes hot, right? Man, I'd love to find out how it ends. But more importantly, how'd they get that picture of the guy my gay ex-boyfriend dumped me for on the cover? Jeez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged