Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Several Things

Well I am officially giving birth to my food baby now that vacation is over so this morning I went to the gym for the first time in weeks. I actually love going to the gym in the morning because it gets your endorphins going so you don't feel like such a lazy slob during the day.

Oh my dog is coo-coo pants, by the way. He was barking at me last night for no reason and I was like, dude, you aren't a puppy anymore. Use your words. I'm excited because I think I might take him to this weekend getaway country-house that a friend of mine hooked up in three weeks. It's next door to one of the Baldwin's house and has a huge yard and canoeing and everything. The last time I took my dog to the country he had a blast. Sniffing out deer poop, running around the forest off-leash. The only thing I am not looking forward to is the 5 hour car ride there. Lately my dog has become a major fan of car windows and I know what is going to happen already:

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

tell him to look out his own damn window

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged