Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Proposal

If you've been reading my blog you know that I'm a little obsessed with politics. Particularly this election. And as such, it came to my attention that if McCain wins, I might have to take advantage of my French citizenship. But then I thought, I love this country too much. I love this country too much to not take someone with me. So just in case, I have decided to start the first ever "Who Wants To Marry Tempy For EU Status" competition.

Here's how it works. Men and women can enter; we'll figure something out. Just email me here at Ask Tempy (asktempy (at) gmail (dot) com), and tell me why it is you think we'd get on swell. It could be anything- favorite foods, movies you think we'd both like, the more personal the better. From these I will pick one lucky winner who, if McCain wins, I will marry live via web feed on this blog. I am dead serious.

So go ahead, send me your emails, don't be shy. Let's get to know each other.

Love,

Tempy

8 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You have a French citizenship? Oh, the things I didn't know and learn on this blog.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh yes. Yes I do.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Jay said...

I'm in. I can cook, clean, and put up with an enormous amount of bullshit.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

But you're ALREADY married.

Hmmm... maybe we can do a group thing in Utah...

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

Unlike you, I do actually speak French. Quite well. Plus I'm a single father and think of the children DEAR GOD WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?!?! [

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Are you insinuating that I marry the children? Please, I'm not a Cougar, I'm still barely a Puma.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

we get along cos you are funny and i am funny and you are pretty and i am pretty. that's all that matters. oh i can sew you a little felt friend too. i get to be the boy though.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Jay said...

True, but I thought the French were open to all types of things....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged