Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An Open Letter

Dear Future Self,

I am very sorry I ate that piece of fudge and that cookie with lunch. It's just that the investment firm we work with sent the free sandwiches, sodas and dessert platter to us an I was like, why the hey not, right?

I now realize that might have been a mistake.

In my efforts to lose my little pooch I have been eating right and exercising, and I know that my binge has taken us back a few steps.

Also, even though they are touted as "low fat" I should not have eaten that handful of Pringles. But after the chocolate I figured, you know, when in Rome.

Anyway, have fun working that off. It's all up to you.

Yours,

The Present Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged