Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, July 14, 2008

Now it's Everybody's Business I Guess

To the girl who put her hand down my pants on the L last nite.. - m4w (L Train to 3rd Ave.)

"Obviously you know who you are - i just wanted to thank you for basically 'making my nite', haha - i never thought my slightly buzzed flirtatious smile would be rewarded in that way, and your little comment of 'yea, i dont shave down there either' nearly caused me to, uh , you know, 'lose it', since i love that! I didnt quite know what to say or do when you got off the train quickly at 3rd, but your little smile and wink made me wish i had followed you.. :)

Oh and thanks btw - i had to sit down once i regained my composure to conceal a certain 'effect' you caused in my pants! ..i'm sure a couple people saw our little 'rendezvous'.. xo"

Well clearly I've had an eventful weekend! To be fair, I had just dropped my contact down his pants, and then I had to cover for why my hand was down there. You know how it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged