Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Some Thoughts

Observations From a Stock Photo

"I wonder what they're going to use this picture for anyway? Probably some baby merchandise or a health care poster. $10 says it's a health care posted aimed towards immigrants. And it'll probably be distributed in two languages- English and Spanish. Even though I'm a Korean-American. Yeah, it'll say something like, 'Cuándo usted cuida de los pequeños' or some shit like that.

Oh, man, I am so glad this kid is sleeping. Can you imagine? Shooting on a 95 degree day with some brat screaming my ear off. I'll bet you his mom gave him tranquilizers. I will not work with children who have not been sedated, I'll tell you that.

What the fuck am I doing anyway? Poking his belly? Fixing his blanket? Finding the note his mother pinned to him explaining why she's never coming back? I'll be you that's it.

Maybe this will be for a magazine about stay at home dads. Or maybe this is one of those queer papers- you know, for kids with two dads or something. Oh, man- I told my agent no queer shit, at least not unless it paid really really well and I'm talking full frontal gay bear magazine like 'Guy Hustler' or 'Pecs'. Yeah, I'd do that. I mean I'm not gay but that's my dream job.

What's going on? Oh, take five to adjust the light. Yeah sure, whatever, I am glad this is almost over. I can't wait to get back home and watch the game. All I gotta say is if this photo shows up on any site related to health care I'll be f@#king pissed off- I told my agent no more health care ads. They're the gayest of all."

4 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

wait you are korean american?

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

It was either that or Mexican/Hungarian. What ethnicity do you think he looks like?

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

NO i mean it reads like you are saying YOU are korean

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh! Whoops- sorry for the confusion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged