Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Jesse Turns 10

OK, so my dog turns 10 years old today. I know! It seems that just yesterday he was a little, bratty, eating crap off the ground, hyper young whippersnapper. Now he's a big old, bratty, eating crap off the ground slightly slower old man. I'm having a little "party" next week, and by party I mean bringing 40's to the dog park and watching him limp around. Care to join me?

All kidding aside, I love that little guy. Happy Birthday Jesse! You don't look a day over 70 in dog years. Oh, and it's also my upstairs neighbor's birthday today and in dog years she'd be 224.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Jesse. What'd you do for my nephew last night?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged