Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Let's Get Nerdy

Who loves trivia? I do! As most of you know I used to help run a trivia night at my old bar. These were sent to me today. Who would like to take a crack at these?

1. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?

2. Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for
several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every
year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?

3. Only three words in Standard English begin with the letters "dw" and
they are all common words. Name two of them.

4. There are 14 punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name at
least half of them?

5. Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned,
processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh.

6. What do you think of me? No, really... what do you guys think of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged