Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, April 18, 2008

Well This Is Awkward

Well color me embarrassed!

I emailed my friend Jonah to ask him for a reminder date about a barbecue and when he told me I just emailed back, "snizzle!" Like as in, "for rizzle" or "that's the shizzle". Okay, so I just made it up. Here's what he sent back:

"um.... i wasn't sure what snizzle meant.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snizzle

Snizzle: A clean shaven, tight and ripe young vagina. When bent over the snizzle replicates the look of a freshly sliced Freestone peach.

Snizzle ceases to exist around the age of 25 years old, often younger. At which point becomes a Frazzle."

Thanks, Jonah. I'll never make up words again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged