Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hey Guys

Hi! I'm Flocke the baby polar bear! I live in the Nuremberg Zoo all by myself. My captors rescued me after my mother started acting all weird and her best friend ate two of her own cubs. Flocke means snowflake in German. I like corn syrup!

The nice zoo director Dr. Dag Encke recently said, "The shit of one polar bear has created more fuss in the news channels than quite a few hurricanes." I like to play. My mother's name is Vera and when I rejoin her in the compound, she will not recognize me because in the polar bear world, once the mother-child attachment is broken, it cannot be re-established. Look at me climbing a rock!


Another famous polar bear cub that was also rejected from its mother is Knut. Knut is now older and ugly. I also hear he has a raging crystal meth addiction and is turning tricks in Munich. I eat milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged