Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Code Word

Bosslady: You know what I need you to start doing for me?

Me: What?

BL: This is embarrassing.

Me: Um...

BL: I need you to interrupt me during meeting so I can leave them.

Me: Oh, that's easy.

BL: Just come in and give me a note and if I want to stay I'll stay and if I want to leave I can use that as an excuse. You know... the note can say whatever you want.

Me: Whatever I want?

BL: Sure, get creative.

Me: Please don't tell me that.

Oh man... I can't wait for the next meeting.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember the story i told you about the deposition the partner I work with was taking, and the note his client slipped him to ask the deponent?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged