Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, April 18, 2008

So Fresh and So Clean

Hey, do you guys know what a shower is?

The guy sitting next to me on the train did not. Oh, and it wasn't Brad Pitt. Someone informed me last night that Brad Pitt doesn't like to shower. When it was pointed out to her that you don't need to shower every day, she just shook her head and said, "Ball sweat is ball sweat."

Anyway, what was I saying? Oh, yes, the guy next to me. Seriously, there are few things worse on a crowded subway than the guy with the body odor. Oh, wait I know! How about the guy with the body odor who just kept staring at my tits? I know they're magnificent, but really.

On a side note, I am going to play hookey and catch some sun in Central Park today if anyone wants to join me. Me, my magnificent tits, and the residual BO on my shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged