Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Life 'n Style

Okay, I know this is an easy topic to riff on, but I really need to talk about it. Last night I was hanging out with a bunch of my good friends when one in particular, let's just call him "Jon Q.", walks in. We were talking, joking, exchanging pleasantries when all of a sudden my eyes trailed downward for some reason (natch) and there they were.

Skinny jeans.

Now, I'm not opposed to different style choices or trying new things in general but these were... really skinny.

My overall theory is that unless you are under the age of 22, have a drug habit and are in a band, you probably shouldn't wear skinny jeans. And dammit, my friend is not 22. I love him dearly and I think if anyone can pull it off it's him. It's just that... they were really skinny and, uh, I don't really know what else to say.

7 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

My ego insists I acknowledge it was my comment "Jon, I think you're missing about 5 inches of circumference around your ankles" that pointed out the jeans in question.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

Did the jeans at least give his Honore de Balzac a certain je ne sais quoi?

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Jonah said...

i thought he looked great.

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaah, dude. I Saw that guy. He looked wickid awesome. If I was - you know - into that sot of thing I would totally tap that.

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Jon Q sure sounds like a twat.

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon Q is rad. Do not hate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged