Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, February 15, 2008

Free Money

Okay, you guys have to do this right now- it's the Unclaimed Funds website for New York State. If any of you have ever had a bank account in New York, you might have some unclaimed funds. The money will just go to the government if you don't check. If you aren't from New York there is a way to check nationally but you'll have to google that yourselves because I'm not your fucking secretary. My friend did this a few years ago and got like, $8,000. I had an old savings account as a kid after my parents sued this big store for a faulty display of glass that fell on me when I was seven. That's why I am so horribly disfigured. Anyway, the money was set to go to school and my mom can't remember if she closed the account after she took the money out. So I go on this website and put in my name and it says the name of the bank that I had an account in. I went ahead and sent in the paperwork. You should all try this!

I saw it advertised on NY1 today so I know it's legit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged