Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Westminster Fever

A beagle won this year' s Westminster Dog show. A beagle! For the first time ever.

And now, a blast from the past. I created this years ago but I have to bring it back:

What is Your Westminster Dog Show Name?

Everyone knows that the esteemed dogs in the Westminster Dog Show have some pretty funky names. Who can forget 1997’s Best of Breed for Sporting Dogs, “Champion Quailfield's Mak'N Business”?

Well, now it’s your turn to find out what your Westminster Dog Show name would be were YOU a purebred angel.

Here’s how it works…first, take the first letter of your first name. Match it to this list:

A: Triumph’s
B: Ramblin’
C: Rose
D: Zion’s
E: Just Enuff
F: Bit O’ Gold
G: Supernatural
H: Seabury
I: Havana
J: Skyline
K: Willow Wind
L: Briar Hill
M: Dignity
N: Partridgewood
O: Spotlight’s
P: Sterling
Q: Windwalkers
R: Kahoot’s
S: Lake Cove
T: Fairewood
U: Sweetsounds
V: Tuckaway
W: Jo Jac’s
X: Cedwood’s
Y: Ho-Han
Z: Barrage

So, if your name starts with a “Q”, your first name will be “Windwalkers”

Now, take the first letter of your last name, and match it to this list:

A: Mr. H. Bogart Jr.
B: House on Fire
C: First Edition
D: Quality Hill
E: Honor of Whitehall
F: Titan Treasure
G: Best Foot Forward
H: Iron Man
I: That’s My Boy
J: Affectionately
K: Gone A Sailin’
L: Of My Love
M: Rock and Roll
N: Taylor Maid
O: Awesome Blossom
P: Money Talks
Q: In the Nick of Time
R: Bee Serious
S: Leroy Brown
T: Desert Dancer
U: Pouring It On
V: Rumor Has It
W: Tickle Me Silly
X: Proof Positive
Y: Billy The Kid
Z: King O’ Rock and Roll

Now, put “Champion” in front of that. Because we are all Champions.

So, if your name were “Lance Green”, your Westminster Dog Show Name would be: Champion Briar Hill Best Foot Forward. That’s it!

4 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Jonah said...

if my last name is hyphenated, do i add another name? because then i would be ch. skyline honor of whitehall that's my boy.

i'm considering legally changing my name.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh, yes, the hyphenated name is the best. I think you should...

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

My new name is Champion Willow Wind House on Fire!

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skyline of my love.
I'm in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged