Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dog Day Evening

For further proof that my dog is slowly going senile, here's a good story. The other night we're laying on the couch when I noticed an untouched pig ear on the floor. He loves pig ears. So figuring that he was just too lazy to go down and get it, I kind of nudged it next to him on the couch. First he looked up and started sniffing in that general direction. Proud that my little plan worked, I watched as he slowly pulled himself up, nose twitching in curiosity towards the pig ear.
Then, distracted by an itch, he zeroed in on his ass and started furiously chewing at his butt.



When he was done he looked up and looked really out of sorts, kind of like when you walk into a room to get something and then you forget what it was you wanted to get. He then proceeded to sit awkwardly on the edge of the couch and pant for about five minutes.

Then he turned to me and regaled me with stories of WWII.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged