Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, February 15, 2008

Serious Job

Apparently I'm not just watching a puppy this weekend, I'm constructing a nuclear reactor. This is the instruction manual I got from the owner. I actually might not even be watching her because another co-worker of mine really wants to do it because her and her fiance are thinking of getting a dog and this would be good practice. I'll probably have the dog for one day just because it's been too long since my house smelled like urine.

Oh, there's a page two but I figure if I'm not going to bother reading it, neither should you.

5 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Well, I guess we know the writer's strike is definitely over after reading that War & Peace of dog manuals.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Like I said, there's a page two.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First you say "wanna go out the window?" and then you hold her out the window and squeeze really hard and then you say "good girl, good girl! that'll teach you to piss on the floor" and then you tell her "get a goddamn memory" and then you give her pink and white blanket and pink fleece toy with the head and all the 1/3's of all the treats to Jesse.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Goddamn right I will.

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister makes spread sheets and pre-portioned baggies for our pets. This isn't as bad as you think...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged