Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, December 31, 2007

What A Weekend!

Wow, things sure got crizazay this weekend. First of all, Thursday I ended up in a hospital via a nice ambulance ride due to an allergic reaction to I don't know what. Long story short my throat almost completely closed up and I had to get the shot of adrenaline, just like Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction, except it wasn't in my heart and Urge Overkill didn't underscore the three block ride to Lenox Hill hospital which by the way is the best hospital ever. I got my own room and TV and spent all day chilling on a bed on the company dime. Pretty sweet. They finally let me out at 6 PM and I went home with a prescription for steroids, the name of an allergist and a spanking new pair of Epi-Pens.

The next day I went to a wedding in lovely Cape May, NJ which is a cross between a small beachside town and a young girl's dollhouse set. It is actually the National Award winner for "Best Painted Town". We had our own house and it was pretty cool. Plus I was on steroids so I was feeling totally buff and awesome. Unfortunately I had a bit of what is called the old "Roid Rage" and ended up bludgeoning all of my housemates while they slept. No, I'm just kidding!!! But I thought about it.

Anyway, I am back and feeling a lot better. And I'm going to an awesome New Year's party tonight will all of my friends!

So really the question is- anyone want to buy some black market adrenaline?

7 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You soooo have to teach me how to use those things on you tonight. This is going to be one fun New Years!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

Don't worry, lawyergirl. After we empty the first pen into Tempy, we'll refill that bad boy with scotch and tap your ass next.

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! It's gonna be a happy New Year! And we can make a movie of the whole thing, courtesy of Tempy's new camera.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

Yay!! And I will use such footage to sell subscriptions to my new site www.ilovemydrunkfriends.com!

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be a warm and fuzzy 2008. Or just a fuzzy 2008.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

Until the Nair kicks in.

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy bald new year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged