Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Trampy Holidays

So yesterday evening I was about to leave work when two of my female co-workers cornered me. They said, "Listen, we've been talking and... we think that at the holiday party, as long as you name your price, you should give [Creepy Male Boss] a lap dance right when he starts talking about the superiority of Judaism." Ha ha ha, very funny.

Now, if this were still my bar job, this wouldn't even be an issue but seeing as how it isn't I actually vomited a bit in my mouth. It's now a joke amongst us three which will be great during the holiday party where the three of us have already created a drinking game. Wouldn't it be something if I did that, though? Put a little tramp stamp tattoo of a dreydel on my lower back and hired a Klesmer band to play some Tone Loc?

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

DO IT!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged