Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Triv This

I used to run a very successful pub quiz night at this bar I worked at, and I have to say I miss the old trivia. One of my co-workers made it his mission today to stump me, but I showed him who was boss. And then I got a hankering to make an old fashioned quiz. Indulge me, will you? Now don't cheat and Google- I'll know if you did. Good luck and enjoy:

* note- on question 9, it should be "boils" not "freezes".

3 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger bklynturtle said...

Yeah quiz! How the hell did I know about Linda Tripp? I swear I didn't google.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

hey i took your quiz and only got 2 right.
then i copy-catted you and made a quiz on my page!
blogtwins, activate!

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sucked-ass at this too. I got 3 right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged