Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Pittiful

Okay, I'm going to reveal something here- even though I am a straight, sexually aware woman, I have never really gotten the whole Brad Pitt thing. I mean, I guess he's cute and a good actor from what I hear, but he just doesn't do it for me.

So now I read in the news today that he's all, "I think I'm over the acting. It's a young man's game," First of all jacktard, that's why men are so lucky- they are never too old to get the good roles.

Then he's all, "Yeah, I'm going to take this massive amount of money I've accrued from my 'good looks' and build eco friendly houses in Louisiana. And maybe every few years I'll throw the ladies a bone and do some dumb flick with George Clooney where I show my asscrack. And then I'm going to bite the Hollywood gift horse in the mouth and talk about how shallow it is that all people care about is looks. By the way, have you seen my hot girlfriend I left my wife for?"

Maybe I'm paraphrasing a bit, but I still think he's a douche.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally thought he said asscrack, until i got to your disclaimer. Very disappointed.

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's no Pat Kiernan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged