Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cuddle Party

Know what this is?


It's a cuddle party. I saw this on Scott Baio is 45 and Single. Shut up. Basically adults get together in their PJ's and non-sexually cuddle. By definition, a cuddle party is: "a boundary-appropriate workshop and social event for exploring touch, affection and communication." Or as I like to call it, a "heaping load of cowpoopie". I mean, seriously, tell me the men who frequent these things aren't there to say they've at least touched a girl. And the girls all are like, "If my husband won't cuddle with me after sex, I'll just get what I need here". I guess there are very strict rules like, wear your clothes at all times and don't put your d#@k in someone's mouth. Either way, I don't think I'll be going to one in the near future. Unless Scott Baio shows up.

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the sickest thing I've seen since the verdict in my case.... Ok, i know, get over it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged