Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, May 24, 2007

To Top It Off

As some of you know, Tempy has also have been known to do some film and theater work, and not of the R Kelly kind. I recently got cast in a short film where I will be playing a dominatrix with a heart of gold. I'd blog about it as my actor alter-ego but we do not yet have the technological capacity for on-set PC's. Although I'm sure the union is working on it.

Anyway, besides spanking technique classes I have to take next week (not a joke), I have to read a book called "The Topping Book". Since no one is in the office, I took an hour off to go to Borders and read all about tops and bottoms.

It was a good read although the ending was a little predictable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged