Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Blog-O-Sphere

I often wonder what is really going on in the minds of celebrity children. I mean, really, how can you live your life knowing nothing but the flashbulbs of the paparazzi, frequent plane trips to exotic locales and unlimited privileges? Well, wonder no more, as your dutiful Tempy has managed to find the secret online blogs of said children. Enjoy...

From RumorHasIt.Blogger.Com
Rumor Willis

Ashton's pissing me off again. First he wants me to call him "Daddy 2", then he stole Scout's gamecube and blamed it on my real daddy, who, by the way, wants me to call him John McLean. My friends say it's weird that Daddy and Ashton like to hang out but for me it means more free trips to Bungalo 8. Whatever. I'm so outta this house in like, a year.

MILF.livejournal.com
Maddox Jolie-Pitt

I like Austria better than Nepal because the McDonald's here has Big Macs made out of lamb, but tomorrow we'll be in Japan again and then after that Zimbabwe but I want to go back to Greenland and my mom promised me she's buy me a miniature goat bunny but my daddy says I can't have a miniature goat bunny unless all of my Sanskrit homework is done but Zahara doesn't have to take Sanskrit and it's no fair that she gets to study Tigrinya cuz she spoke it in the womb. And speaking of words my new brother Paxil (ha ha!) can't talk yet, but he's my age and totally retarded. He still sleeps on a mat on the floor and cries quietly when he thinks no one is around. I fucking hate him.

WetBlanket.Blogger.com
Prince Michael Jackson II

Help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged